Flat Top 600
The Flat Top Grill is good at one thing above all else—feeding people fast. The large 600-sq. inch surface allows you to crank out food for 50-100 people every hour—your party will never go hungry. Many propane grills have hot spots, but our line of flat tops heat food evenly due to our large griddle and heat dispersing design. Customers love the cooking variety that the Flat Top Grill offers. For breakfast: use the griddle for pancakes, bacon, hash browns, veggies, and to boil water. Then for lunch and dinner: remove the griddle and utilize the massive grill grates to make hamburgers, chicken, steaks, shish kabobs, and more. This is the best flat top griddle/grill on the market!
Durability and functionality are the must haves in a flat top grill. We integrated a thick griddle top with a heat diffusion plate and wind breakers. Even heat, no worries about wind, and a thick surface to retain heat will make your cooking experience better than ever before. Stop fighting cold spots and the weather. Cook how you want when you want on the Flat Top Grill.
Features + Specs
Quick clean-up with a griddle grease drain and included grease catch cup.Learn More
Folding Side Shelf
Two side shelves on either side of the grill, fold down when not in use.Learn More
- Griddle Cooking Dimensions: 31.5 in. x 19.5 in. (20.5″ w/grease trough)
- Griddle Cooking Surface: 604 sq. in.
- Grilling Cooking Surface: 501 sq. in.
- Width (shelves up): 62.5 in.
- Width (shelves down): 40 in.
- Height to top of griddle: 37 in.
- Overall Set Up Dimensions: 62.5 in. x 22 in. x 37 in.
- Overall Weight: 144 lbs.
- Overall Unit Dimensions (no shelves): 33 in. x 22 in. x 37 in.
- Drop in dimensions (no legs or side shelves): 33 in. x 22 in. x 7.5 in. (no legs & grease cup) Needs to be 11″ tall to be able to use grease cup
- Total Output: 48,000 BTUs/Hr.
- Warranty: 1 year
- reviews, product
- BV SEO Enabled: RR Not Found
- questions, product
- BV SEO Enabled: QA Not Found