ROLL SMOKE OR ROCK A FLAME
The Apex Grill is a griller’s fantasy, conjoining an ever-popular wood pellet grill and a time-tested propane grill (optional add-on) to bring you a patio experience unlike anything you’ve encountered. On one unit, in a single chamber, you'll be able to switch fuel sources with a twist of a knob.
- GAS KIT + SIDEKICK ACCESSORY COMPATIBLE
- DOWN + OUT VENTILATION
- EASY ASH + GREASE CLEAN UP
- PELLET SENSOR
- PROBE STORAGE
- WIFI CONTROLLER
- INTERNAL CHEF'S LIGHT
HOW TO VIDEOS
APEX GAS KIT INSTALL
Frequently asked questions
There are several benefits to using wood pellets as fuel in outdoor cooking equipment such as pellet grills and vertical pellet smokers:
- Convenience: Wood pellets are easy to store and transport, and they don't require the same preparation as charcoal or wood. Simply pour them into the hopper and you're ready to cook.
- Consistency: Wood pellets are uniform in size and composition, which means that they burn consistently and produce a consistent amount of heat and smoke. This can help ensure consistent cooking results.
- Efficiency: Wood pellets are a clean-burning fuel that produce very little ash and minimal creosote buildup in the cooking chamber. This makes cleaning up after cooking easier and can help extend the life of your equipment.
- Flavor: Wood pellets are available in a variety of flavors, including hickory, mesquite, apple, and cherry, which allows you to add unique flavors to your food as it smokes.
- Temperature control: Many pellet grills and vertical pellet smokers come with automatic feeding systems and digital temperature control, which makes it easy to regulate the temperature for cooking.
In conclusion, burning wood pellets as fuel in outdoor cooking equipment offers several benefits, including convenience, consistency, efficiency, flavor, and temperature control.
When looking for a pellet grill, there are several factors to consider to ensure you get the best cooking experience:
- Cooking area: Consider the size of your cooking area and make sure you choose a pellet grill with enough space to cook the amount of food you need.
- Heat output: Look for a pellet grill with a high heat output, as this will allow you to cook food quickly and at high temperatures.
- Temperature control: A good pellet grill should have precise temperature control, so you can cook your food to your desired doneness.
- Ease of use: Look for a pellet grill that is easy to use, with straightforward controls and simple assembly.
- Pellet hopper capacity: Make sure the pellet hopper has enough capacity to cook your food without having to refill it frequently.
- Build quality: Choose a pellet grill that is well-constructed and made from high-quality materials, so it will last for years and withstand outdoor elements.
- Warranty: Look for a pellet grill that comes with a good warranty, in case of any manufacturing defects or malfunctions.
- Additional features: Consider if you want additional features such as a built-in thermometer, ash collection system, or side shelves.
In conclusion, when looking for a pellet grill, consider the cooking area, heat output, temperature control, ease of use, pellet hopper capacity, build quality, warranty, and any additional features you may want.